In an effort to improve capabilities and expand domestic operations, Outdoor Cap has re-vamped what was previously known as the Domestic Embroidery program to include domestically produced embroidered and sublimated cap patches.
“Patch caps have become highly sought-after headwear and the addition of this program will fuel both our growth and our goal to lead the industry as The Headwear Experts,” says Jim Haworth, President and CEO of Outdoor Cap Company, Inc. “It is always important to try new things as we are looking for ways to satisfy our customer’s needs and gain market share!”
Customers may choose from the following patch shapes in a variety of sizes: circle, oval, square, and rectangle. Embroidered fabric patch backgrounds come in 14 colors including two licensed camouflage patterns. All patches are available in either a satin stitch edge or merrowed edge. There are 12 thread colors to choose from for merrow edge patches.
Merrow refers to a three-thread overlock stitch popularized by the Merrow Machine Company. This creates a quick, finished edge quickly while preventing fraying and unraveling on the edge of the patch.
Minimum Order Quantity
- 48 pieces (same patch, same cap style)
- May split cap colors 24/24 if using same patch and style
- May order additional patches to accompany an order
- Additional patches must be the same as applied to cap order
- Virtuals: Next business day
- Creative Patch Design Services: Up to 3 business days
- Main Production: 7 business days after approval & receipt of PO
- Vector Art Preferred in the following files
- .jpeg (at least 300dpi)
- Non-vector art incurs a $30.00 charge and requires additional lead time to receive virtuals, excluding .jpeg for sublimation
Click here to learn more about Outdoor Cap’s new Custom Domestic program. You can also contact them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 888.639.4953.
OC Sports now has cap patches available as well. You can contact our team division by email at email@example.com or by phone at 866.776.6774.
To stay up-to-date with all our new offerings, be sure to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.