In an effort to improve our capabilities and expand our domestic operations, Outdoor Cap re-vamped our 7-Day custom program to include domestically produced embroidered and sublimated fabric cap patches in October 2018.
Now in 2019, we’ve upgraded our patch offerings to include six new fabric patch shapes and eleven leather patch options.
“Patch caps have become highly sought-after headwear and the addition of this program will fuel both our growth and our goal to lead the industry as The Headwear Experts,” says Jim Haworth, President and CEO of Outdoor Cap. “It is always important to try new things as we are looking for ways to satisfy our customer’s needs and gain market share!”
Customers may choose from the following patch shapes in a variety of sizes: circle, oval, square, rectangle, diamond, hex, buckle, badge, and flag.
Embroidered fabric patch backgrounds come in 12 colors including two licensed camouflage patterns. All fabric patches are available in either a satin stitch edge or a merrowed edge. There are 12 thread colors to choose from for merrow edge patches.
Merrow refers to a three-thread overlock stitch popularized by the Merrow Machine Company. This creates a quick, finished edge quickly while preventing fraying and unraveling on the edge of the patch.
Our patches are 100% genuine leather available in Chocolate or Tan colors. Each patch has an etched design and is hand stitched on the cap in-house at our Bentonville, Arkansas facility.
All patches are places on the front center location of the cap. Additional embroidery can be placed according to the Domestic Custom program details.
Minimum Order Quantity
- 48 pieces (same patch, same cap style)
- May split cap colors 24/24 is using same patch & style
- May order additional patches to accompany an order
- Additional patches must be the same as applied to cap order
- Virtuals: Next business day
- Creative Patch Design Services: Up to 3 business days
- Main Production: 7 business days after approval & receipt of PO
- Vector Art Preferred in the following files
- .jpeg (at least 300dpi)
- Non-vector art incurs a $30.00 charge and requires additional lead time to receive virtuals, excluding .jpeg for sublimation